What is Magnesium?
Magnesium has plenty of functions in the human body. It influences the transmission of stimuli of the nerve to the muscle, the release of adrenaline and bone mineralization.
Furthermore it activates over 300 enzymes in metabolism. It can prevent thrombosis (blood clotting) as it is a coagulation inhibitor.
Around 60% of the body’s magnesium can be found in the bones, the rest in different organs and tissues and only about 1% are to be found in blood.
- Electrolytes Equilibrium
- Preserves Bone Strenght & Dental Health
- Normalizes Energy Metabolism
- Supports Nervous System & Muscle Function
- Reduces Feelings of Tiredness & Fatigue
- Enhances Psychological Functioning
Magnesium Oxide, filler: (Microcrystalline Cellulose E460), release agent: (Magnesium salts of fatty acids E572).
(à 0,27g = 24,57g) ℮